Thursday, November 23, 2017

the Neutral zone

Recently, I’ve been trying to break out into more neutral pieces with monochromatic influence. This is the time of year when the weather is perfect. Its cool, crisp and you can still wear light layers before the REAL cold hits like a ton of bricks. I put together this Monochromatic look staying with the same color pallet. I paired these slim twill pants from H&M with a plain white tee shirt also from H&M. To top off the outfit i slipped on this slim fitted cargo jacket from GAP. these sleek Chelsea boots i picked up from Primark a while back. Backpack from Asos.








Like the look? tell me what you think. leave a comment here or on my instagram page!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig