Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My go to online thrifting sites

I never really gave thrifting a chance until about a year ago. I NEVER realized how many of my favorite pieces could have been from stores that buy and sell pre-owned clothes! But now I'm obsessed!!!!!! And if you like to save money or are on a budget, it's such a good way to buy clothes. There are so many shops that range from only taking and selling high end brands, to places that are a little more accessible to the average "thrifter". Either way, thrifting is rad. Try doing it with friends and make it a challenge to stay under a certain dollar amount.

When you think of thrifting, you dont necessarily think of going online. With the technology we have today many thrift friendly retailers have branched out into the online market. Here are some of the stores I've recently been obsessed with!











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig