Monday, August 6, 2018

Faith

What does it mean to have faith? What do you have faith in? 
These are questions we should ask ourselves at least once in our lives. For me, faith isn't just believing in something that you cant see. Faith is hope in the future. Faith produces action. My faith and hope have been found in only one source....Jesus. 

I was 10 when I received gods spirit and was baptized in jesus name and my sins were forever washed away. The plan for his salvation is simple. Repent, be baptized in jesus name, and be filled with his holy spirit. Hes a God of love that allowed us the opportunity to live for him and share the gospel  Living for God hasn't always been easy. There have been times when I was not strong in my faith and I let things of this world creep into my life. I didnt allow gods mercy to envelope me in times of distress. I didnt always trust him when I was weak. But he was still good and blessed me and kept me from alot of things I could have done. 

Throughout my walk with God, I have found that I cant trust in anything else, because everything else will fail and fade away. I believe that God has had a plan for me and for everyone reading this, even before I was born. Jeremiah 1:5 says that "i knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations." That goes to show that God knows our lives before we do. He will order our steps if we let him. 
If you are struggling with your faith or dont know what to believe in this chaotic world that we live in, I invite you to believe in the one who died for your and loves you unconditionally. God wants nothing more than to make the unloved feel loved and the unclean feel clean.

Roman's 3:24-"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his gracethrough the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
Gods promise of salvation is real and it's for everyone. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig