Saturday, December 2, 2017

Clifford Daniel Clothing

Clifford Daniel Clothing is a company that embodies street wear to the fullest. Thye don't skimp on quality either, as all their apperal are well made, and the designs are phenominal. 







Today, i went with the black patched bomber jacket. I really dig this jacket because 1. I have always been into bombers. 2. The design is probably one of the best i have seen for a bomber. Every patch is unique and seems to tell its own story. I paired this jacket with a light under hoodie from H&M and relaxed skinny fit jeans also from H&M. My shoes are chelsea boots from PRIMARK

Thoughts on this outfit? 
Drop a comment on here and check out my instagram @_collin.sam. thanks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig