Saturday, September 1, 2018

How I edit my pics(revisited)

Some time ago I did a tutorial on how I edit my instagram pictures.Recently, I have been able to utilize different software/apps for my editing process. 
I feel as though pictures are a form of art that takes expression a step further. You can capture direct mood and tell a story without saying a word. I am really into showcasing my outfits and showing my style so it takes showing my personal touch a bit further.

Sooo..now that my rant is over let's get into it. 
The first step is finding a pic that you want to edit.

and the first app I always use is snap speed.
The first thing I do is tune the image. I set the brightness down to 15, and ambiance up to 15. Then the tonal contrast I only turn the mid tones down to 30. 
I added some cool text to this pic just for some flair. 
These are just minor adjustments I like to make and then I am finished with this app. 
Snapspeed(app)

The next app I use is lightroom.
Turn exposure down to .65, contrast to -5, highlight to 27, shadow to -20, whites to 31, black to -31.
Temperature and tint to 24, vibrance to -34 and saturation to 17. Next, clarity and dehaze to 26. Grain amount to 11. It should look like this!

Lightroom(app)

The final app I use is vsco. I've been using it for years and it's probably my go-to app! For this last part, I use the preset AL3 exposure set to -2, contrast to -4.4 and tone highlight at +3.3
I also use a film preset app called nebi that has tons of cool film textures you can add. Just fool around with it to see what works with you. This is the end result!
Vsco×nebi(app)



At the end of your editing journey and hopefully this has helped. Thanks for tuning in!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig