Friday, March 9, 2018

Checked suit from Zara

The Prince of Wales check is also known as glen check or glen plaid.
They say The perfect glen plaid is an intricate balance of flavors that best "suit"(pun intended) the taste of the wearer. I went with a slightly bolder check in my suit. In a knit jersey fabric, this suit from ZARA, is the perfect transition suit gping into the spring season. Whenever wearing a bold suit, try to keep the complimentary pieces as simple as possible. Let the suit be your statement.

For this ensamble i went with simple knit tie from Asos to keep things clean,The wing tip brogues also from AsosBlack leather strapped watch from Invicta.









Did this post help or inspire you? 
Leave a comment on here of check out my instagram in the menue bar, give me a follow and tell me your thoughts! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig