Thursday, August 16, 2018

summer goals


As we close the curtains on summer, we get a chance to reflect on certain things we've accomplished. For some, a "summer bod" is something that was worked hard for and well earned. For others maybe that perfect garden has come into fruition or a chance to finally hang out with those friends like you promised them you would(lol guilty). Whatever your goals were this summer, I hope you crushed them. For myself. I set some personal summer goals that i actually started and i can honestly say that I'm proud of myself. 

1. Learning a language starting to learn anything can be difficult but well worth it. I chose to learn french because it's my favorite language to both listen to and speak. It's often thought to be poetic when articulated.
2. Redecorating my living space- far too long have I been content with the "norm" so I ran out of my comfort zone and changed things up(posts to come when finished). Its a project I've been wanting to do for years but never got around to doing it.
3. Going back to school- I've finally decided to go back to school and get my degree in business administration. Something else I've been putting off but am now ready. It maybe scary when thinking about the future but it's well worth the sacrifices made to better yourself. 

What are some of your goals? Comment below or find me on instagram @_collin.sam and tell me what you think. Cheers!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Petit garçon brun.com. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig